(The Crooked House),
Dre Goch Ganol,
Sleeps: 7 + 2 cots.
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £275 pw.
High season £575 pw.
For further details please contact:
Christine and Ian Hunt
Tel: 01745 710625
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTy Cam (The Crooked House) is an 18th century Granary, part of a farm dating back to circa 1550. Situated in the beautiful Clwyd Valley it offers access to Offa's Dyke for walkers, cyclists and horse riders, as well as the market town of Ruthin, the North Wales Coast, Snowdonia and the Roman City of Chester.
3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 31 May
All 3 bedrooms contain zip and link beds for couples or singles.
- Lounge with oak beamed ceiling and 'duck or grouse' King truss, and unspoilt views across the Clwyd Valley. TV and DVD provided.
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom contains extra single bed with further transportable single stored underneath.
- Traditional farmhouse kitchen with inglenook fireplace, oak refectory dining table to seat 6 people, and baby high chair. Access through a stable door leads to a large patio area and fenced garden. The kitchen is also fully fitted with gas hob/electric cooker, fridge, washing machine, tumble drier, microwave, toaster, and all utensils.
- Two downstairs bedrooms.Bathroom with power shower, toilet and washbasin/vanity unit.
- Entrance hall.
- Central heating and electricity are included in the weekly rate.
- All bedding and towels are provided.
- Large farmyard with parking for 4 - 6 cars.
- Wireless internet connection.