Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Pets welcome (£25 pw per pet).
ETC: 5 Stars.
See website for special offers and pricing details.
Prices normally range between £255 per short break for 2 persons (low season) to £850 per week for 6 persons (peak season).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01484 841010
Mobile: 07909 682119
Fax: 01484 315578
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTyas Cottage is located within a small hamlet on the site of the first water powered mill in the Colne Valley. It is south facing within the sheltered, wooded valley, Merrydale, and at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac, an ancient, cobbled pack horse road.
3 Oct, 10 Oct, 17 Oct, 31 Oct, 7 Nov
View from Master Bedroom
Basket of logs supplied for log burner in first floor living room:
- Broadband access for your own computer.
- Near Marsden Moors (National Trust), the canal and Standedge Tunnel.
- Television series 'Where The Heart Is' and 'Last of The Summer Wine' are filmed in the area.
- Ideally located for walking the Pennine Way.
- Beautifully furnished, mainly with antiques.
In addition to the private patio has a large shared garden that includes a mill pond, waterfall and stream (featured in the magazine "20 Beautiful Gardens").
- Golf and tennis available nearby.
- Add-on gate etc to make spiral staircase safe for toddlers.
The accommodation comprises: Ground Floor:
- Spacious living/dining/kitchen with radio and corner sofa (photo on right).
- Dining hall.
- Twin-bedded room.
- Shower room/W.C.
- Spiral staircase to
- Lovely spacious beamed sitting room with wood-burner.
- Double bedroom with 4' 9" Georgian carved four-poster bed and en-suite bathroom/WC (photo above on right).
- Twin-bedded room with en-suite bathroom/WC.