TY UNLLAWR GWYN
5 Ffordd Eleth,
A Travel Cot and High Chair is provided.
Pets welcome on individual basis. Contact owner for details.
2017 Guide Prices:
Spring £270 - £370.
Easter £410 - £450.
Summer £370 - £600.
Autumn £270 - £370.
Autumn half term £460.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01743360480 or 07570883213
Reload this mapTy Unllawr Gwyn is an attractive modern detached bungalow in the village of Moelfre. Outside the bungalow is a mature front garden and an enclosed rear garden with a slate patio, supplied garden furniture and simple barbecue. The bungalow has a distant sea view and is only a short walk from the shore. The beautiful and family friendly Lligwy beach is walking distance along the stunning coast. (Lligwy beach is also dog friendly).
Moelfre has been a fishing village since the 18 century but, in contrast to today, was probably a bleak and inhospitable place. Smugglers and Privateers were common around the coast of Anglesey at this time and Moelfre was no exception. This picturesque village boasts a working lifeboat, the Seawatch Centre, the site of historic wrecks and good sea fishing. Walkers will enjoy the easy access to the coastal path and birdwatchers will appreciate the plentiful and varied bird life.
There is a pub, cafe, restaurant and village shop within walking distance of the bungalow.
- The bungalow can sleep 5 in three bedrooms:- a double, a twin and a single.
- The living area comprises a spacious kitchen with room for a family to eat, a large lounge and a dining room.
- A family bathroom with a bath and an electric shower.
- An additional separate toilet completes the accommodation.
- Kitchen: Washing machine, microwave, electric oven, fridge/freezer, radio, kettle and toaster.
- Lounge: Wood burning stove, Television, DVD player and a selection of DVDs.
- Dining Room: CD and radio player.
- Bed linen and towels supplied.
- Well behaved pets by arrangement.