Sorry no pets.
Low season £235 pw.
High season £265 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Vivian Roberts
Tel and Fax: 01490 430635
Ty Nell is a cosy stone detached cottage situated in the Dee Valley. It is surrounded by open countryside with views over the fields to the mountains beyond.
- There is one public house, a shop, Post Office, butcher and garage, all within walking distance of the cottage. Also there is a station where the Llangollen Steam Train stops. There are plenty of Public Footpaths in the area.
- The cottage is 4.5 miles from the town of Llangollen where there are numerous attractions to suit all ages and the cottage is in easy reach of all North Wales has to offer.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave and washing machine.
- Sitting/Dining room is cosy with cottage style furniture, electric fire, TV, video, DVD and radio.
Bathroom is fully equipped with electric shower over bath.
- There are two bedrooms, one double and one single. Both with pine furniture.
- The cottage has central heating and is double glazed.
- Heating, electricity, bed linen and towels are supplied free of charge.
- Seating area to front with picturesque views.
- Large parking area.