Pen Cefn Cottage Holidays
1 cottage sleeping: 4 + cot.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Low season £270 - £330 pw.
Mid season £380 - £443 pw.
High season £535 pw.
Ty Gwennol, Sleeps 6
Y Llaethdy and Hafod Las, Sleeps 2 / 3
For further details please contact:
Mr Gary and Mrs Beverley Thomas
Tel: 01678 530481
Reload this mapPen Cef was once a working farm and the cottages are renovated farm buildings in beautiful old Welsh stone, with slated roofs. These lovely buildings nestle into spectacular surroundings with magnificent views of mountains, hills and valleys. Our other three cottages, Ty Gwennol, Y Llaethdy and Hafod Las sleep 6, 2/3 and 2 and can be seen on separate pages of this website.
All Pen Cefn Cottages offer:
- Central Heating, Hot Water and all Electric included in Tariffs.
- Double glazed.
- TV, Video and DVD players.
- Bed Linen and Towels included, Beds made ready for guests.
- Fully equipped kitchens.
- Comfortable furniture and delightful decor.
- On-site laundry and library with videos, books and games.
- New for 2013: WiFi also included in tariff.
- Welcome Pack.
- Fenced secure gardens with barbecues and ample parking.
- Safe play area for children.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
BALA, with beautiful Llyn Tegid (Bala Lake with its many water borne activities) is our nearest town about five minutes drive away. Complete with shops, restaurants, pubs, cafes, churches and its own little railway; this really is the gateway to beautiful Snowdonia.
- Sleeps 4 people in one twin bedded and one double bedded room.
- The bathroom has an over-bath electric shower.
- A galley kitchen and stunning oak timbered lounge and separate dining room make this cottage a firm favourite.
Whether looking for an activity holiday or just chilling out, there is plenty to suit within easy distance of Bala and Pen Cefn Cottages offers the perfect place to stay.