Pen Cefn Cottage Holidays
1 cottage sleeping 6 +cot.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Low season £282 - £360 pw.
Mid season £360 - £478 pw.
High season £578 pw.
Ty Hen, Sleeps 4
Y Llaethdy and Hafod Las, Sleeps 2 / 3
For further details please contact:
Mr Gary and Mrs Beverley Thomas
Tel: 01678 530481
Reload this mapPen Cefn was once a working farm and the cottages are renovated farm buildings in beautiful old Welsh stone, with slated roofs. These lovely buildings nestle into spectacular surroundings with magnificent views of mountains, hills and valleys. Our other three cottages, Ty Hen, Y Llaethdy and Hafod Las sleep 4, 2/3 and 2 and can be seen on separate pages of this website.
All Pen Cefn Cottages offer:
- Central Heating, Hot Water and all Electric included in Tariffs.
- Double glazed.
- TV, Video and DVD players.
- Bed Linen and Towels included, Beds made ready for guests.
- Fully equipped kitchens.
- Comfortable furniture and delightful decor.
- On-site laundry and library with videos, books and games.
- New for 2013: WiFi also included in tariff.
- Welcome Pack.
- Fenced secure gardens with barbecues and ample parking.
- Safe play area for children.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
BALA, with beautiful Llyn Tegid (Bala Lake with its many water borne activities) is our nearest town about five minutes drive away. Complete with shops, restaurants, pubs, cafes, churches and its own little railway; this really is the gateway to beautiful Snowdonia.
- Sleeps 6 in three charming beamed bedrooms with lovely views across the Berwyn range of mountains.
- Both the lounge and kitchen/dining room also have views of the Berwyn mountains and the pretty water gardens and paddock to the rear.
- The lounge has an inglenook fireplace with a huge stone mantle, uncovered during renovations, and coal effect electric stove.
- The kitchen/dining room comfortably seats six and had a new kitchen fitted 2013.
Whether looking for an activity holiday or just chilling out, there is plenty to suit within easy distance of Bala and Pen Cefn Cottages offers the perfect place to stay.