Sleeps: 5 +cot.
Dogs welcome, maximum of two (over 1yr old).
Regret no cats allowed.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £300 pw.
Mid season £325 pw.
High season £385 pw.
3 and 4 night short breaks: £190 and £215.
There is no winter fuel excess charge on Ty-Bychan.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Beverley Muir
Tel: 01874 624799
Mob: 07970 874357
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated in a tranquil village in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park, and only four miles from the Cathedral Town of Brecon, this warm, welcoming and beautifully kept cottage is in an ideal location for enjoying the many facilities this beautiful area has to offer, including hill walking, cycling, pony trekking, or just strolling along the Brecon to Monmouthshire canal. It is possible to walk into the heart of the Beacons from the village. Within a short driving distance, are the Black Mountains and the famous market town of Hay on Wye.
20 Feb, 27 Feb, 19 Mar
The Brecon Beacons National Park has recently attained International Dark Sky Reserve status - one of only 5 areas worldwide and the only one in Wales.
Experience all this lovely area has to offer from the comfort of Tybychan Cottage.
- The attractively furnished Cottage sleeps five people comfortably in three bedrooms (all linen provided): one double, one twin, and one single.
- Upstairs, also, is a family bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Downstairs, off the utility room (ideal for muddy boots), is a further toilet with sink.
- The spacious kitchen/diner is very well equipped, with washer/dryer, Dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob, pine table and chairs.
- The lounge with its comfortable sofa, chairs, and wood burning stove boasts a TV with Sky Freeview, DVD player and Video recorder, plenty of books, DVD's and games.
- The back door leads, via a pathway, to a raised patio area, with flower borders, garden furniture and a BBQ.
- All electricity, heating and logs included in the price.