Children's cot available on request.
Low season £350 pw.
High season £390 - £450 pw.
Winter weekends and short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01452 770346 (day / evening / weekends)
Fax: 01452 357980
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPicturesque stone cottage on the village green in the centre of the pretty Cotswold village of Eastcombe.
6 May, 20 May
- One double-bedded room with adjoining bathroom.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, and separate dining area.
- Living room with open log fire and sliding glass door to secluded courtyard garden.
- Gas central heating.
- The cottage is available all the year round, including winter weekends and short breaks.
- Pets welcome.
- Price includes electricity, gas, bed linen and towels - and free WiFi.
- Village shop with freshly baked bread, Post Office, and cash machine just across the green.
- Village pub with restaurant and free WiFi.
- 40 minutes from the M4 (Junction 15), 15 minutes from the M5 (Junctions 11A or 13), 4.5 miles from Stroud mainline station (direct service from London Paddington).
- Other villages nearby are Bisley (just over a mile), Oakridge, Bussage, Chalford and France Lynch, all with pubs and good food.
- Stroud, the main town, is just four miles away with an excellent Farmers' Market on Saturdays as well as shops and three supermarkets.
- A network of public footpaths provides walkers with easy access to the Toadsmoor Valley and surrounding countryside.
- Slad and the Woolpack Inn, of Laurie Lee fame, are less than 3 miles' walk with stunning views from Swifts Hill on the way.
- Minchinhampton and Rodborough Commons are also less than 3 miles away.
- Within easy reach of Gatcombe, Badminton, Cirencester, Cheltenham and Bath.