Sleeps: 2 (+1 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season: £225 pw.
High season: £275 pw.
3 night stay in low season £135.
(for short breaks please contact for availability).
For further details please contact:
Mrs Eileen Fenwick
Tel: 01485 578 778
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTwitchers Nest is an ideal base for birdwatchers and walkers to come back to. Miles of attractive walks though open countryside fields and woods. Short walk to the village pub, which offers good food.
29 Nov, 6 Dec, 13 Dec
Accommodation and Facilities:
- Syderstone is steeped in history being birthplace to Amy Robsart who was born in 1532, she married Lord Robert Dudley the favourite of Elizabeth the 1st. Amy's death at the age of 28 by falling down stairs, Robert was suspected to have been involved in her demise, hoping to marry the Queen. Syderstone church has her initials on the gates and the village hall is named after her.
- We also have Syderstone common, which is home to the natterjack toad.
- The Hawk and Owl Trust Nature Reserve is just down the road at Sculthorpe.
- We are just a 10-minute drive from Brancaster.
- We are also close to Hunstanton, Holme, and Titchwell Marsh. Pensthorpe is just outside Fakenham, home to the BBC Springwatch.
- The simple kitchen area has two-ring hob, microwave/combi oven, fridge, toaster, kettle table and chairs.
- The sitting area has flat screen TV with satellite freeview, DVD, radio and CD player. Bed settee could sleep one other.
- Bedroom has double bed with wardrobe and drawers.
- Shower room has shower, wash basin, toilet and shaver sockets.
- Bed linen, towels and teacloths are provided.
- There is also a lockable covered link to the flat where bird watchers and walkers can store outside coats walking boots and any other equipment.
- There is a small patio area with table and chairs.
- Off road parking outside the flat.
- Oil fired central heating and electricity is included.