TWENTYFOUR BACK LANE
24 Back Lane,
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £350 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Daphne and Alan Fiddes
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTwentyfour Back Lane is an architect designed Edwardian-style cottage built in 2004 and situated in the attractive conservation village of Aberlady, East Lothian.
21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
The cottage comprises:
- Spacious self-catering accommodation with open-plan fully equipped kitchen/living/dining area.
- French window opening on to a private and secluded designer garden, ideal for eating al fresco.
- 32" HD Flatscreen Freeview TV + Blu-ray Disc Player.
- Ground floor wc.
- Double bedroom (with TV and radios) on upper floor with French window overlooking garden.
- Adjacent dressing room.
- Bathroom with overhead shower.
- 'Chill-out' room with DVD, CD and book libraries, board games and DAB/CD/iPod Micro Hi Fi System.
- Private, designated, car parking space.
- Garden shed for guests wishing to bring their bicycles.
- WiFi, electricity, gas central heating, towels and bedlinen are included in the rate.
- Aberlady is situated on the Firth of Forth coast, approximately 17 miles east of Edinburgh and 7 miles south-west of North Berwick.
- The nearest mainline railway station is Edinburgh Waverley. There are local stations at Longniddry and Drem (both 4 miles from Aberlady) and North Berwick (8 miles from Aberlady).
- The nearest international airport is Edinburgh.
- A wide variety of leisure activities such as golf, walking, cycling, archery, watersports, fresh water and sea fishing, wildlife and bird watching are available.
- Other visitor attractions in this stunning coastal environment include castles, museums, beautiful beaches and the renowned salt marshes and creeks of Aberlady Bay.
- Twentyfour back lane is situated in the heart of Aberlady, parallel to the Main Street. The village has excellent facilities: a mini-market, a post office, a hotel with coffee shop and restaurants, a pub and an Indian restaurant/take-away, all a five minute walk from the cottage.
The cottage, which is for a maximum of two adults only, is available Saturday to Saturday from 1600 hours on the arrival date until 1000 hours on the departure date.