Off Fountain Square,
Photo: Cottage on right
Pets at owner's discretion.
3 nightly short breaks from £270.
Weekly breaks from £440.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07817 900841
NB. Please include your telephone number when sending email. Thank you.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTweedledum Cottage is situated in the heart of Youlgreave, one of the prettiest villages of the Peak District National Park. The cottage, dating back to the 1800s is spacious and very well equipped and is ideal for a romantic break for two or as a base for walking or cycling.
21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb, 11 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb
Accommodation and Facilities:
Youlgreave and the Surrounding Area:
- Beamed sitting room with large squashy leather sofa, TV, video, and DVD / CD player with a selection of popular video tapes, DVDs and CDs.
- Controllable central heating.
- Well equipped kitchen / diner with microwave and dishwasher.
- Large bedroom with stripped floor and kingsize hand carved 4 poster bed adorned with feather duvet and pillows and soft linen.
- Clock radio with iPOD docking station.
- Complimentary broadband wifi internet access available throughout the cottage.
- Luxury upstairs bathroom with double ended bath, shower & underfloor heating.
- Garden with table and chairs.
- Off street parking.
- Conveniently located within easy walking distance of the three village pubs (all of which serve good home cooked food), 2 butchers / grocery stores and Post Office.
- Within easy driving distance are Haddon Hall (2 miles), Chatsworth (4 miles) and Bakewell - home of the world famous Bakewell pudding (3 miles).
- Youlgreave is situated in the beautiful Bradford Dale so there are many fabulous walks and cycle rides from the doorstep.
Tweedledum is one of three cottages with Tweedledee (click to view) being next door and almost identical and Thimble Cottage (click to view) being just around the corner. Due to the close proximity of these cottages to each other they are ideal for holidaying with friends and / or family. They can be booked separately, in pairs or all together.