Off Fountain Square,
Photo: Cottage on left
Pets at owner's discretion.
3 nightly short breaks from £295.
Weekly breaks from £450.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07817 900841
NB. Please include your telephone number when sending email. Thank you.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTweedledee is a luxury 300 year old beamed cottage for two conveniently located close to all the village amenities. The cottage is centrally heated, has comfortable king size hand carved 4 poster bed, full en suite bathroom, complimentary wifi, squashy leather corner sofa, woodburner, dishwasher and enclosed rear garden.
2 Jul, 9 Jul, 16 Jul, 23 Jul, 30 Jul, 6 Aug
For your comfort and relaxation:
Youlgreave and the Surrounding Area:
- Large bedroom with fabulous hand carved kingsize 4 poster bed adorned with fine soft linens.
- Upstairs en suite bathroom with shower and bath.
- Clock radio with iPOD docking station.
- Sitting room with squashy leather corner sofa, woodburner, TV, surround sound DVD / CD player with a selection of popular DVDs and CDs.
- Complimentary Wifi broadband internet access.
- Fluffy towels, linen, heating, and utilities all included.
- Controllable central heating.
- Well equipped kitchen/diner with microwave and dishwasher.
- Washing machine newly installed.
- Garden with table and chairs.
- Off street parking.
- Open all year.
- The 3 village pubs are within easy walking distance serving a selection of food.
- Also within strolling distance is the village Post Office, the newsagent and the two butchers which double up as village stores.
- Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall are only a few minutes drive away.
- Fabulous walks from the doorstep.
- Bakewell - 3 miles.
- Taxi service from the village.
Tweedledee is one of three cottages with Tweedledum (click to view) being next door and almost identical and Thimble Cottage (click to view) being just around the corner. Due to the close proximity of these cottages to each other they are ideal for holidaying with friends and / or family. They can be booked separately, in pairs or all together.