TURTLES FARM COTTAGE
Cot by arrangement.
Price range: £575 - £750 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1403 751549
Mobile: +44 (0)7786 175612
Turtles Cottage is a delightful period two bedroom property. Superbly located in a beautiful countryside setting the cottage makes a wonderful retreat and is comfortable and welcoming at all times of the year.
Scenic walks can be enjoyed around the owner's 50-acre estate with ponds and horse paddocks, and public footpaths lead to the Arun and Wey canal. The cottage is well placed for exploring the area; the quaint hamlet of Alford has a church, shop and pub (3/4 mile), and within easy driving distance are historic Guildford (trains to London 30 minutes), Horsham, Brighton, Gatwick, Heathrow, plus many National Trust homes and gardens.
Pets are welcome at the cottage but we ask guests to refrain from smoking inside the cottage and games room.
Outside (Shared with owners and one other cottage)
- The comfortable sofa and armchairs makes the sitting room a lovely cosy place in which to relax.
- Beamed dining hall seating 4-5 very comfortably.
- Well equipped kitchen including microwave oven.
- Double bedroom with solid pine double bed and walk-in wardrobe.
- Twin Bedroom in beamed room.
- Bathroom with w/c, washbasin, roll-top bath and hand held shower.
- Linen, Towels, heating, and utilities all included.
- Use of Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Complimentary wireless broadband internet access.
- Shared Indoor Games room with snooker, table tennis, basic gym eguipment and comfortable seating area.
- Heated outdoor pool (25ft x 13ft, depth range 3ft to 5ft).
- Covered BBQ and eating area.
- Tennis court.
- Lawns and gardens to explore (children need to be beware of several ponds).
- Car parking area.