We have recently installed a new outdoor hot tub/Jacuzzi (available all year).
Prices £400 - £680 pw.
Nightly rates are also available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01608 737033
Fax: 01608 737080
Reload this mapOn the edge of the Cotswolds, an old, long redundant, stone building has been tastefully turned into Turpins Lodge Cottage. Many old beams remain, and the original stone work has been renovated and renewed; the pine floor has underfloor heating. Perfect location for walking, riding, golf or touring. Hot tub outside - available all year.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room/ Kitchen - Oil Fired Rayburn.
- Fully fitted kitchen, including dishwasher, washer/drier, fridge, freezer, microwave, plus the normal kettle, toaster etc.
- The Satellite TV with video player and surround sound music system is hidden away when not in use.
- The luxury bathroom has a Jacuzzi bath and the shower has massage jets.
- Double Bedroom - Double Bed, Fully fitted wardrobes, Wash hand basin in limed oak vanity unit.
- Twin Bedroom - Bunk Beds, Fully fitted wardrobes, Wash Hand Basin in limed oak vanity unit.
- Garden Room - As well as the wood burning stove, this lovely light room has a settee which turns into a comfortable double bed if required.
- Gallery - A spiral staircase leads to the low ceiling gallery. TV with DVD Player.
- Garden - Private patio garden with garden table, chairs, summer house, barbecue, hot tub.
- All Towels and linen provided.
- Welcome pack.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Parking for two cars.
- Wireless Broadband free of charge.
- Situated between the villages of Hook Norton, Milcombe, Sibford and Wigginton next to Turpins Lodge Riding School.
- Banbury is about 6 miles away and has all the major amenities.
- Chipping Norton is also approximately 15 minutes by car.
- Oxford, Warwick, Stratford on Avon, Cheltenham and Gloucester within 1 hour.
- Stow on the Wold, Moreton in March and Bourton on the Water are approximately half an hours drive.
- Horse Riding - Horse Riding is available on site at Turpins Lodge Riding School.