& FARRAGON COTTAGE
Photo: Tummel Cottage
Both cottages sleep 2.
Prices per week inclusive of VAT at 20%:
Christmas and New Year £500.
£80 per night for short spells of less than week but more than 3 days all year.
For further details please contact:
James Scotland, Factor Lick Estate
Tel: 07834 786044
Email via email button below.
Tel: 01323 844244
Reload this mapOverlooking Loch Tummel in the Highlands, surrounded by Perthshire hills, these spacious cottages are only 8 miles off the A9 on the south side of Loch Tummel; 9 miles from Pitlochry, 31 miles north of Perth.
Relax on your decking in a beautiful peaceful environment, away from traffic. Share it with ospreys, buzzards, swans, geese etc..
- Great for golf - Pitlochry, Dunkeld, Taymouth Castle, Aberfeldy - 18 holes; Blair Atholl, Kenmore, Strathtay - 9 holes.
- Ideal location for hill-walkers, cyclists and fishermen, (the Munro Schiehallion 15 minutes away). White water rafting also available.
- Blair Castle/House of Bruar (25 mins).
- Pitlochry (20 mins) with its famous Theatre, showing a different play each night of the week so stay 5 days and see 5 plays. Visit Edradour and Blair Atholl distilleries.
Photo on right is Tummel Cottage
- Both cottages recently built, almost identical, double glazed throughout.
- Large porch for boots, coats.
- Large open plan dining/kitchen/sitting room with lofted pine ceiling and french doors leading out to decking. Ideal for watching the osprey or enjoying the evening drink! Oak floored, with two sofas and pine dining table. Open fire.
- Fully fitted kitchen- microwave, fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob, washing machine.
- Bathroom with wc, bath, shower and shaving point.
- Carpeted bedroom, fitted cupboards, king size bed (Farragon cottage also has a sofabed, so ideal for 2 friends who don't want to share a bedroom).
Changeover day is Sundays - out by 10.00am, in at 16.00pm onward.
- Non smoking.
- Fenced private garden - dogs and horses welcome - field alongside (no stable).
- Private car park.
- From your doorstep, direct access to dogwalking in woods/hills on surrounding private land / forest walks.
- Electricity, hot water, linen and towels included.
- Basket of logs provided - more can be bought locally.
- To help guests, coffee, tea, sugar, salt and pepper, soap and toilet rolls provided.
- Information leaflets/maps in each cottage.