Self-catering holiday home,
Sleeps: 10 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £400 pw.
High season £1200 pw.
Short breaks available out of season.
Long lets available out of season (subject to availability).
For further details please contact:
Carolyn or Steve Tully
Tel: 01487 812228
Mobile: 0773 606 7508
Reload this mapWe offer a large, comfortable and versatile Victorian property in a quiet and central residential area of Broadstairs. The train station, town, harbour and beach are all within easy walking distance (5-10 minutes) and the new Westwood shopping centre is 5 minutes by car as are Asda, Sainsbury and Tesco.
Broadstairs has lovely sandy beaches right round this stretch of coast, and well situated for trips across the channel and around Kent's beautiful countryside. The ancient towns of Canterbury, Whitstable and Sandwich are nearby, and local attractions include the castles at Dover, Deal and Walmer.
Parking is on road outside property with no restrictions.
- 5 bedrooms (2 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms and 1 large family room with king-size bed, bunk beds and cot).
- Lounge with TV, FREEVIEW, video and real flame gas fire.
- Doors open to dining room with seating for 10.
- Fitted kitchen with electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, well equipped with crockery and utensils.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Downstairs WC.
- 40ft fully enclosed walled garden. Mainly laid to lawn with patio table and chairs.
- Large bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
- All bedrooms have ample storage.
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels included in price.
- Highchair and cot available (please supply your own cot bedding).
- Gas central heating.
- Price includes utility bills.
Weekly changeover day is Saturday in high season and flexible in low season (check out by 10am and check in after 3pm).