VisitScotland: 3 Star.
Price range: £360 - £600 pw.
Shian Cottage, sleeps 4
Lawnacroy House, sleeps 8
For further details please contact:
Mrs Pam Webb
Tel: 01567 820670
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Tulloch Cottage is a spacious detached family house and enjoys enviable views of Loch Tay and the surrounding hills and valleys. The magnificent Ben Lawers, Perthshire's tallest Munro, is seen in all its splendour from the rear of the house. The house is well equipped and is kept cosy with an open fire and central heating.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
Tulloch: sleeps 7
- Sitting on a tranquil hillside in the tiny village of Lawers, Tulloch has its own lawned garden and joins the farm pastures along a private drive. Machuim (pronounced "Ma'weem") our small working stock farm is close by, and with us living on site, our guests are assured of a personal service and high standards.
- Located in very popular Highland Perthshire, there are numerous attractions, events and activities to enjoy throughout the year. From hillwalking to mountainbiking, wildlife watching to fishing, castles and distilleries, adrenaline sports to golf, fine dining and world class shopping, you'll never run out of things to see and do. Or you can just relax and enjoy the views!
- Both the Loch and Ben Lawers are easily accessible on foot from Tulloch along with the local bar and restaurant which serves excellent meals and provides a friendly welcome. Lawers is a short drive from the villages of Killin and Kenmore and the bustling little town of Aberfeldy, with its own new cinema, is just 25 minutes away. Pitlochry is a 45 minute drive away and is home to the famous Fish Ladder and Festival Theatre.
- Sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms.
- Double bedroom on ground floor with adjacent shower room + WC and Basin.
- 1 family room 1st floor (double bed and 1 single) with ensuite shower/WC/basin.
- 1 twin bedroom 1st floor and adjacent family bathroom.
- Spacious kitchen - electric cooker/fridge/microwave.
- Large Dining area with table and chairs and breakfast bar.
- Utility Room with freezer, washing machine/tumble dryer.
- Large lounge with open fire, TV/DVD and spectacular views.
- Electric central heating throughout.
- Large enclosed garden with outdoor furniture.
- Ample parking.
- Pets welcome by arrangement.