Glan Yr Afon,
(6 miles from Bala)
Cot and highchair available.
Sorry no pets due to the proximity of hill sheep and no smoking in the cottage please.
WTB: 5 Stars.
Prices £170 - £690 pw.
Short breaks available from October to April from £85 per night (minimum of two nights).
Prices include: central heating, electricity, towels and linen, Wi-fi and Sky TV, sauna and hot tub use - there is nothing else to pay.
We accept cheques, credit cards or bank tranfers.
If the date you want is booked we have another 5 star cottage that might suit you:
The Granary click here
For further details please contact:
Mrs Linda Lee
Tel: 01490 460515 or 07772 750355
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTudor Cottage sits on a sheltered hillside at 1066ft and with uninterrupted views for over 30 miles really is the ideal place to relax and recharge at any time of year - sun or snow!
14 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
Situated six miles N.E. of Bala, the world-renowned water sports centre on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park; this is unquestionably one of the most beautiful regions of Wales. With easy access to Snowdon, Betws-y-Coed, Harlech, Llangollen, Chester and Anglesey, it is ideally located to take advantage of the many activities and sights that the spectacular Snowdonia National Park has to offer.
There are many market towns, historic castles and beautiful gardens within a short distance and for the more adventurous, I can definitely recommend the pony trekking in Betws-y-Coed, mountain biking in Llandegla or the white-water rafting and canoeing in Bala; it just depends on how energetic you are feeling! If you just fancy a bit of walking there are some fantastic walks right from the doorstep.
There are plenty of places to eat out in Bala and the local pub/restaurant, The Goat, is only a 10 minute drive away. We always recommend Abul's Spice in Corwen or the Bryntirion Inn in Llandderfel (both around a 15 minute drive), and there are also some great places in Llangollen. For a very special night, you might want to try Tyddyn Llan, a Michelin Star restaurant in Llandrillo.
Tudor Cottage is completely separate from The Granary and completely isolated from neighbours (half a mile away) and road noise. It has its own private garden and parking right outside the front door.
- The cottage is right up to date with perfect mobile phone reception for all networks, broadband and Sky TV with a full package of sports (including ESPN) and movies for when you just want to relax.
- Tudor Cottage is particularly suitable for those who suffer from allergies and asthma; all the bedding including pillows and duvets are hypoallergenic and all the floors are either wood or tiled. We also operate a no smoking/no pet policy in order to accommodate guests with these conditions.
- Beautiful hallway with antique wooden staircase.
- Comfortable lounge with feature fireplace, SKY TV and DVD player.
- Conservatory with fantastic views and good CD Hi-Fi with iPod docking station.
- Well equipped kitchen/dining room (stocked with basics like salt cooking oil etc).
- Large walk-in shower/wet room with separate w/c.
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, tv and ensuite w/c.
- Twin bedroom (3ft beds zip together if required to make super kingsize bed) has washbasin and TV with DVD player.
- Wireless broadband.
- Cot, highchair, stairgates and baby bath.
- Rainyday games box.
- Local maps and information.
Spectacular view from just behind the hot tub, and Sauna.
- Private garden not overlooked by anyone, secure shed for bikes etc.
- BBQ and garden furniture, outdoor table tennis table.
- Laundry room in a separate barn with washer and dryer.
- Games room with full-sized pool table, table tennis and dart board.
- Hot tub with fantastic views (see below).
- Ample parking.
- Picnic benches in idyllic places with great views.
- Several beautiful picnic areas and a small lake (well fenced off) for canoeing and swimming.
- Great cycling tracks at Llandegla, Coed y Brenin, Betws y Coed & Penmachno.
- Great fishing area.
- Bring your bikes, swimming costumes, binoculars, walking boots, fishing gear, books, beer, wine, factor 25 or whatever you need for the perfect holiday for you.