Pets by prior arrangement.
Low season £450 pw.
High season £495 pw.
Short breaks by arrangement, minimum stay 3 nights.
Please call or email.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapTrinity House Garden Flat is a luxury, newly refurbished, open plan garden studio flat. Situated at a private, gated equestrian smallholding in the Surrey hills. An area of outstanding natural beauty, in between Dorking and Guildford. There is immediate access to miles of footpaths, bridlepaths and cycle tracks. Close to many excellent pubs serving great food and local ales.
Features at a glance
- Trinity House is situated within 12 acres and is totally self contained, with secure parking.
- Open plan living area, beautifully furnished with 3 double doors opening onto a patio with un inturrupted views over open countryside.
- Large flat screen tv with freeview satellite.
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, oven, hob, large fridge and freezer.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Underfloor heating throughout and constant hot water.
- All towels and bed linen supplied.
- Secure, gated parking.
- Bathroom with extra large shower.
- Locked store room for cycles.
- Sleeps 2
- Pets welcome by arrangement
- Children welcome
- No smoking
- Horses/stabling available at extra charge
- Great shopping
- Fantastic pubs
- Perfect location for Shere village, Surrey hills, North Downs.
- National Trust properties include Polesden Lacey, Clandon Park.
- Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park within 1/2 hour.
- 1/2 mile to railway station with direct links to Waterloo.
- 1/2 hour to Heathrow and Gatwick.
- 15 minutes drive to M25 junction 10.
- 6 miles to Dorking or Guildford.