Ross on Wye,
Pets welcome, by arrangement.
Free Wi-Fi is available.
Price range: £200 - £340 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01989 770145
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLittle Trereece is situated in an unspoilt rural village location. It is ideal for peaceful walks over farmland or along quiet country lanes, yet only 5 miles from the market towns of Ross on Wye and Monmouth. And close to the famous Symonds Yat beauty spot.
7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr
Little Trereece Holiday Cottages
Either of our cottages will provide you with a relaxing retreat or a base from which to explore the local attractions. You will enjoy modern comfort and convenience in the distinctive sandstone barns, which maintain many of their traditional features.
Dymock Red (Sleeps 3/4)
Foxwhelp (Sleeps 2)
- This is two-bedroom accommodation with one being a double room. It is situated on the ground floor of the sandstone barn shown in the main photograph.
- The original beams and roof timbers have been retained and enhanced to maintain the character of the original building.
- The accommodation is on a split level. The lower level is an open plan living area with modern well-equipped kitchen. French doors give access from the living area directly into the court yard.
- In the upper level are the 2 bedrooms plus a well appointed shower room with w.c. etc.
- The second bedroom is a large single room which can accommodate a full size guest bed for an additional person.
- This accommodation was designed to be cosy, comfortable and full of character. It is situated on the first floor of the sandstone barn shown in the photograph. Its original roof trusses and rafters have been retained and enhanced to create an atmosphere where a couple could really relax and enjoy the best of the English countryside.
- The living area is an open plan design with a mix of modern and period furnishings and a modern well equipped kitchen.
- The double bedroom has an en-suite shower room and w.c.
- The views from the living area and the bedroom are across the courtyard to neighbouring farmland and the Garron Brook.
- Bed and kitchen Linen provided (but please bring your own personal towels).
Please note both cottages are non-smoking.
Free Wi-Fi is available.
The traditional holiday activities of walking, cycling, canoeing, golf etc are all available locally.Places to visit
- The Royal Forest of Dean with its wealth of wonderful scenery and social history as well as attractions such as Clearwell Caves.
- Tintern Abbey.
- Symonds Yat with it's magnificent river views and famous Peregrine falcons.
- The cathedral cities of Hereford and Gloucester.
- The Welsh Borders, the Brecon Beacons and towns such as Hay on Wye.