Sleeps: 2 - 5 +cot.
Pets welcome in certain cottages.
ETC: 4 Stars (all cottages).
Low season £210 - £240 pw.
High season £330 - £705 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01566 781443
Reload this mapTrenannick Cottages
- The Roundhouse, Beech, Ash, Pond Meadow and Little Leighs are cottages converted from 18th Century farm buildings, standing at the end of a private tree lined drive, in a quiet rural setting.
- All cottages have small private gardens, and access to grounds of three acres with barbecue areas, childrens playing field and a small copse.
- Relax and unwind in an olde worlde atmosphere, with beamed ceilings, open log fires for those colder evenings, and an abundance of slate and open stonework, whilst still benefiting from modern facilities.
- Accommodation varies from two to five persons per cottage, with wheelchair access in the Roundhouse.
- We are open throughout the year.
- Short breaks available in the low season and at short notice subject to availability.
- Pets welcome in certain cottages.
- The cottages are an ideal touring base for the north Cornish and Devon coast, famous for its sandy beaches, rock pools, surfing and coastal walks.
- We are 2 miles from the A39, with Crackington Haven, Bude and Boscastle all nearby.
- A shop, garage and public house are three miles away, at Wainhouse Corner.
- Clovelly, the Eden Project, and Padstow are all within a 45-minute drive.