Sleeps: 2 - 3.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Low season £250 - £280 pw.
High season £300 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jane Jones
Tel or Fax: 01686640953 or 01686640262
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Trefnant Hall is a Listed Farmhouse built in 1742 with a luxury self-catering unit adjoining our existing Bed and Breakfast business. Set on a working hill farm with glorious views just 2 miles from Powis Castle.
2 May, 9 May, 16 May, 23 May, 30 May
- Just an hour from the coast.
- An ideal base for exploring Mid Wales.
Trefnant Hall Suite has been beautifully converted from the old dairy.
- 1 bedroom (double bed + single bed).
- Bathroom (shower, WC and wash basin).
- Kitchen/lounge area (fully fitted kitchen with cooker, fridge, washing machine and microwave).
- Electricity, heating and linen included.
- £30 heating charge during low season.
- Private car parking.
- Non smoking.
- Sorry no pets.
From Welshpool follow the signs for Powis Castle.
Continue past the Castle entrance for 2.5 miles.
Signpost to farm on right.