Sleeps: 2 - 4 +cot/put-u-up.
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Prices £365 - £495 pw.
Changeover day Friday.
Short breaks available (min 3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Mr or Mrs Wilson
Tel: 01242 603187 or 07710 006949
Reload this mapTraditional Accommodation - Two lovely traditional barns which have been finely restored and converted to provide luxury and comfortable living accommodation.
- The barns date back from the 18th century and have the original mellow stone walls, exposed timbers but retaining their own individual style.
- The property interiors are fitted to a high standard with attention to detail, spacious, warmly inviting and very well equipped.
- Open farmland countryside with beautiful views to the nearby Cotswold hills surround the properties.
- All amenities within walking distance.
- Our properties are owned, supervised and maintained within the family.
- Open all year.
- Properties sleep 2 - 4 persons but properties can be let as one complete unit to sleep 8 persons.
- Private parking to the front of the properties.
The tariff includes:
- Full laundry facilities, downstairs toilets, showers, dishwasher and microwaves.
- Gardens and patios with outside furniture provided.
- Local shops, pubs, horse riding, walks and local bus service within a mile.
- Winchcombe & the GWR steam railway within walking distance. Other renowned Cotswold villages Broadway, Snowshill, Bourton-on-the-Water, Upper and Lower Slaughter, Stow-on-the-Wold etc... golf courses, motorway and railway connections all within a 15 minute drive.
Short breaks available (min 3 nights)
- Central heating, electricity, gas, colour TV, DVD and video, Broadband, and all bed linen and towels.
- Cots, highchairs, put-u-up beds also provided if required.
- Short breaks available.