Sleeps: 2 - 3.
Pets by arrangement.
Price range £350 - £420 pw.
For further details please contact:
Kevan and Sheila Perrins
Tel and Fax: 01450 870422
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTownhead Steading is set within rolling countryside situated on the edge of the conservation village of Minto. The two 4-star rated self catering cottages formed from original stone steadings dating back to the early 1800s, are surrounded by gardens and fields beyond.
20 Sep, 27 Sep
- The property overlooks Minto golf course and enjoys views of Minto Hill and Ruberslaw.
- The tranquillity and the comfort of the cottages ensures that guests enjoy a relaxing holiday, surrounded by numerous opportunities for leisure activities, including walking, cycling, golf and fishing.
- A wealth of historic towns and places of interest are within a short drive including the abbey towns of Melrose, Jedburgh and Kelso.
- Edinburgh is just over an hour away, providing many opportunities for sight seeing and visiting the festival.
- Pubs, restaurant and shops just over a mile away.
Both cottages have been converted and furnished to a high standard with double bedroom, en-suite bathroom, sitting room and kitchen area.
Stable cottage is a single storey building overlooking a pretty courtyard garden with views of the golf course to the front.
Granary Cottage is at first floor level accessed by external stone steps. The property overlooks Minto Hills and has gardens to the front with views of the golf course.
- Sitting room equipped with TV, DVD and mini high-fi.
- Stable cottage includes a sofa bed for an additional guest.
- Kitchen equipped with electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- Shared laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom, with shower over bath. Hairdryer.
- Full central heating.
- Bed linen, towels and fuel are included.
- Pets welcome by arrangement.
- The cottages enjoy grounds and gardens totalling almost one acre with furniture and barbecue facilities.