Sleeps: 6 + baby.
One dog welcome.
Prices: £510 - £760 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01386 858147
Fax: 01386 854930
NB. Please include your telephone number in any email message.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Tower View is a refurbished stone townhouse, arranged over 3 floors, and situated in a quiet location in the village of Broadway within walking distance of the restaurants, bars and shops. Broadway is an ideal base from which to explore the cotswold villages such as Chipping Campden, Moreton in Marsh, Stow on the Wold as well as the larger towns of Stratford upon Avon and Cheltenham.
21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb, 11 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb
ACCOMMODATION arranged over 3 floors
- ENTRANCE HALL.
- CLOAKROOM with WC and wash hand basin.
- SITTING ROOM - Fireplace with log burning stove TV/Video/DVD CD player.
- KITCHEN /DINING ROOM - Newly fitted shaker style - Gas range cooker, fridge, dishwasher, freezer. Table and chairs.
- UTILITY ROOM - washer/drier.
- MASTER BEDROOM with double bed and
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM - Shower, WC and wash hand basin.
- SECOND BEDROOM with double bed.
- BATHROOM with bath with over bath shower, WC and wash hand basin.
- THIRD BEDROOM with twin beds. Wash hand basin - specatular views from window.
- Secluded walled garden with lawn and patio with superb views to the hill and Broadway Tower. Table and Chairs. BBQ.
- Garage for one car plus additional parking space in front of the garage.
There is an ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE available on this property.General details:
- Sleeps 6 + baby.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity and gas central heating included.
- WiFi Broadband.
- Garage and parking space.
- Travel Cot available.
- High Chair available for hire.
- Short Breaks Available from October until May (excluding Half Terms, Christmas, New year and Easter) to start on any day - 3 nights 65% and 4 nights 75% of the weekly price.
- Saturday changeover on weekly bookings - may be flexible on some dates - please ask.
- One dog welcome.
- No smoking inside the cottage please.