TOTLAND BAY APARTMENT
Isle of Wight
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 stars.
Low season £295 - £400 pw.
High season £450 - £750 pw.
For further details please contact:
Annie & Richard Macgowan
Tel: 01908 551682 or 07880 728732
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTotland Bay Apartment is a stylish, light and spacious recently refurbished first floor two-bedroom apartment in a detached period house overlooking Colwell Common. The apartment is situated in the scenic and unspoilt West Wight. The beach at Colwell Bay is a five minute walk away and Compton Bay which is popular with surfers and kite surfers is a five minute drive.
The apartment accommodation which sleeps four has been furnished and equipped to a high standard and comprises:
Full week bookings are from Saturday to Saturday.
- Kitchen/diner - Fully equipped modern kitchen, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, wardrobe, drawers, colour TV.
- Bedroom 2 - Bunk beds full size 3' mattresses (alternative option of new double sofa bed with comfortable sprung mattress in lounge).
- Large lounge/diner - Overlooking Colwell Common, colour TV, Freeview, DVD and CD player. The sofa in this room can be used as an alternative to using the bunk beds in bedroom 2.
- Small patio/garden with table and four chairs.
- Parking space.
- Gas central heating.
- Linen included.
Short breaks are available by arrangement.
West Wight is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and haven for nature lovers, walkers and birdwatchers. Nearby walks include the Needles and Old Battery, The Tennyson Trail and Coastal Paths. The island offers many sporting activities including cycling, windsurfing, kayaking and sailing. The historic harbour and ferry town of Yarmouth with its superb restaurants, pubs and tearooms is a five-minute drive away.