Sleeps: 6 in 3 bedrooms.
Good reductions for parties of 2 and 4.
Pets very welcome.
Rates from £305 per week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 019756 51351
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTorranbuie is a stone farmhouse built in the early 1800s and set within the Cairngorm National Park. Having undergone much renovation it provides comfortable family accommodation with an acre of garden and woodland ground to spread out in. Strathdon, famed for its Lonach Highland Gathering, offers visitors an idyllic unspoilt holiday location with good local amenities and spectacular scenery.
19 Apr, 26 Apr
- On the ground floor there is a large open plan Dining Kitchen with an Oil fired AGA, dishwasher, tumble drier, fridge and microwave together with a range of traditional appliances.
- The front door leads into a little field bounded by a stone dyke and a small stream.
- A sitting room off the kitchen provides sofas, wood stove, basic satellite TV with video and DVD.
- A hallway leads from the kitchen to a family bathroom with bath, separate shower, wc and twin handbasins.
- Adjacent to the bathroom is a twin bedded room ideally suited to kids but fine for adults.
- A back door leads through a glass house to the rear.
- Stairs lead from the kitchen to the upper floor which has two good sized bedrooms looking out over the garden, one double and two twins.
- There is a small bathroom with wc and hand basin off the landing between the two bedrooms.Heating is Oil Radiators / Wood stove / Aga (lashings of hot water).
- Includes: Firewood / AGA Oil / Bedlinen / Towels / Barbeque / Electricity.
- Strathdon is a quiet rural area ideal for walkers and safe cycling.
- Fishing can be had on the Don with golf, gliding, horse riding all available locally.
- Driving is pure pleasure, with little traffic; Balmoral, the Moray Coast and Granton on Spey are about an hours drive.