Pets welcome by arrangement.
Low season £500 pw.
Mid season £600 pw.
High season £700 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01925 721914 or 07725 945523
Reload this mapPeacefully situated along the banks of Loch Garry and enjoying views over the loch to the mountains beyond, Tornacarry provides you with the ideal Highland retreat. This unique and idyllic location is complimented by Tornacarry (taken from the area name 'Torr na Carraidh), a former schoolhouse dating from the 19th century. Here, you can enjoy total relaxation or total exertion as it is but a short drive from Fort William, the outdoor capital of the UK.
The house is centrally located which makes exploring the Highlands easy with Skye, Inverness, Loch Ness, and the Great Glen all within driving distance. You may choose to simply relax in the grounds and admire the view.
- Tornacarry stands in 3 acres of private grounds with simply stunning views.
- Well appointed throughout, there is accommodation for 4 people.
- A large living room is at the centre of the house with views looking west over Loch Garry towards the mountains.
- A large well equipped kitchen sits next to the separate dining room, again enjoying views across the loch.
- There are two double bedrooms, a bathroom/wc together with an additional shower room/wc.