TOBAR NA MATHAR
12 Upper Carloway, Isle of Lewis, Western Isles, HS2 9AG
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Pets welcome by prior agreement.
Low season £250 - £300 pw.
High season £300 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jim & Fiona Bruce
Tel: +44 (0)1851 643474 or +44 (0)7734 603149
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA warm welcome to Tobar na Màthar! A modern self-contained apartment in Upper Carloway, a crofting community on the west coast of the Isle of Lewis in the Western Isles of Scotland.
20 Sep, 27 Sep, 4 Oct, 11 Oct
Your hosts (Jim & Fiona) are well travelled and understand the major contribution that a warm welcome contributes to an enjoyable holiday, so we try our best to ensure that you enjoy yourself, whether this is your first or return visit to Tobar na Màthar.
- Tobar na Màthar provides spacious, comfortable accommodation for a couple or family looking for a peaceful holiday on the doorstep of Callanish, Garenin and other unique scenic locations.
- Tobar na Màthar (Gaelic for Motherwell) has been recently constructed to modern building standards with central heating and 100mm insulation. It is a self-contained annex to the rear of a renovated croft house, so is sheltered from the prevailing winds.
- The accommodation is ideally suited for couples or small families, having one large bedroom, hallway/library, large open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area (with a sofa bed), utility room and bathroom. Our website has full details and photographs of the accommodation.
- We welcome pets (with prior notice and agreement).
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking.
If you have any special requests, please let us know and we will try to meet them, and if you want to know anything about Lewis, please ask (in advance if you want us to check something out for you).