TIRANUI LOCHSIDE COTTAGE & LODGE
Sleeps 8 in Cottage, 4 in Lodge.
Cot available (£6).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £895 - £950 pw.
High season £990 - £1250 pw.
Low season £450 - £495 pw.
High season £550 - £725 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01855 821272
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTiranui Lochside Cottage is a fantastic detached cottage which sits on the shores of Loch Leven, looking across to the spectacular mountains of Glencoe. Tiranui Lodge is in an elevated position giving it excellent views of the area. Both properties are in an enviable position with their own beach just a few 100 metres away. You can enjoy boating, fishing, or just relaxing. If you like watersports you can launch boats and use our own jetty to access this quiet, safe tidal Loch. A haven for wildlife, we have a resident family of Pinemartens, who enjoy roaming around the site.
10 Sep, 17 Sep, 24 Sep, 8 Oct
Tiranui Cottage and Lodge are situated adjacent 7 miles from Glencoe, 5 miles from Kinlochleven and 16 miles from Fort William. They are in an ideal location for touring the Highlands or simply visiting the many local attractions.
Tiranui Lodge is fully double glazed making it warm and comfortable all year round. It has 2 bedrooms (1 kingsize and 1 bunk bed). It sleeps up to 4 people.
- The cottage is extremely warm and comfortable and with 4 bedrooms (2 double - 1 ensuite, and 2 twin) and 1 bathroom and 1 shower room. It can easily accommodate up to 8 people.
- The cottage has a fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, cooker etc.
- A spacious living and dining room, conservatory and utility room with washing machine.
- Bathroom with electric shower over the bath.
- Lodge has fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and cooker.
- Spacious living/dining room.
- Small balcony.
- Both cottage and lodge are equipped with electric heating, CD players, DVD players, free-sat TV, all kitchen utensils and crockery, iPod dock, hairdryer, DVD library, books and games.
- All bed linen, electricity and heating is included in the price.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer on site.
- The cottage has its own washing machine.
- Towels can be hired for £3 per set.
- Tea towels and cleaning materials provided.
- Wi-Fi access is included.
- Cottage and Lodge are non-smoking and pet free.