THE COACH HOUSE
Pets welcome, small charge applies.
Price range: £250 - £560 pw.
Short breaks from £60 per night (min 3 nights).
NB. weekly bookings begin on a Friday.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01689 831528 or 07720 665277
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOverlooking the magnificent River Wye in the heart of the historic Tintern is this former Coach House. A few minutes stroll from Tintern Abbey and within in waking distance of numerous pubs, eateries and a craft centre.
- This border territory is marked by stunning scenery and has brooding castles (Chepstow, Raglan) and market towns (Abergavenny, Monmouth) to explore, with excellent walking in Offa's Dyke, in the Forest of Dean and along the river bank of the Wye.
- The area is wonderful for walking and touring and is easily reached all year round, with facilities for fishing, riding, cycling, and canoeing readily available.
- Chepstow Racecourse, The Big Pit mining museum and many excellent golf courses (including the Celtic Manor host to the Ryder Cup in 2010) are near by.
- Birdlife is abundant (RSPB Symonds Yat).
- Spacious Kitchen;
- Archway to a very comfortable sitting \ dining room with wood burner and views of the River Wye;
- Wooden spiral staircase to 1st floor.
- Double Bedroom.
- Double Bedroom with additional Single Bed.
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath, WC and Wash Basin.
- Towels incl.
- Electricity incl.
- Full Oil Central Heating incl.
- WiFi included.
- Colour TV.
- CD \ Cassette Player.
- DVD Player.
- Larder Fridge with icebox.
- Washer \ Dryer Washing Machine.
- Gravelled south facing courtyard garden fully enclosed by walls with a wooden balcony overlooking the river.
- Garden furniture \ Barbeque.
- 2 allocated parking spaces (further free parking available).
- Pets allowed, small charge applies.
- No Smoking.