Travel cot available.
Dogs by prior arrangement, but no dogs July and August.
Low season £290 - £350 pw.
High season £350 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01548 580787
Reload this mapSea front Victorian fisherman's cottage 25 metres from pebble/coarse sand beach.
- Pretty sitting room/dining room with settee and two easy chairs, wood-burning stove (logs provided), dresser and flat screen TV (receives Freeview) with integrated DVD player and iPod docking station.
- Electricity charges included.
- Well equipped kitchen with dish washer, fridge/freezer and bread maker.
- Utility room with washer/dryer and microwave.
- Downstairs bathroom (bathroom suite, bath with Mira Sport electric shower over).
- Steepish stairs to bedrooms, one with double bed and armchairs facing wonderful, straight out to sea views across Start Bay, the second with twin beds.
- Attractive, flower filled back yard with table, chairs and umbrella. Mentioned in "Best of Britain's Holiday Lets" 2005.
- No children under 7, except pre-crawling babies.
- Beesands is a small fishing village lying between Dartmouth and Salcombe on the south Devon coast and within the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- The southwest coast path runs through the village and immediately behind the cottage presenting an excellent starting point for walking.
- The village green, to the north, lies between the sea and a large freshwater Ley with a wide range of bird life and viewing hide.
- A mile long beach borders the village and is very popular with fishermen while increasing numbers take advantage of the public slipway to go sea kayaking.
- The famous Cricket gastro pub is located near the village centre providing a very popular meeting and eating venue.
- Tinsey Cottage is located in the last group of houses at the southern end of the village (a short walk from the pub) with parking available outside and very near the end of the no through lane.
- A small village shop / cafe sells basic provisions as well as a wide range of locally caught sea food (spring onwards). Nearest supermarket Kingsbridge (7 miles).