2 Jubilee Court,
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £80 per night.
Minimum 3 night Stay.
For online bookings:
For further details please contact:
Gary & Hannah Smith
Tel: 01285 654179
Fax: 01285 610171
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA beautifully presented one bedroom cottage set in the heart of the outstandingly picturesque Cotswold village of Bibury on the river Coln, a short drive from Cirencester and Burford. Our location makes us an ideal base for touring the Cotswolds and is within driving distance of many towns, villages and attractions that the Cotswolds has to offer.
30 Aug, 27 Sep, 4 Oct
- Tillows Cottage is a beautifully presented spacious ground floor property that has been maintained to a high standard and provides excellent levels of comfort.
- It is very spacious, light and airy, recommended for both business and holiday guests alike.
- The property has an allocated off road parking place to the front of the property.
- Our accommodation is also perfect for people attending weddings or events in the local area.
- Bibury was once described as "the most beautiful village in England" by William Morris, the English textile designer, artist, and writer.
- Visitors to Bibury are well provided for, with food and drink available at The Catherine Wheel pub, The Swan Hotel and The Bibury Court.
- There is also a village shop and Post Office.