8D Upper Breakish,
Isle of Skye
(+2 on pull-out beds).
Low season £350 - £595 pw.
High season £600 - £735 pw.
For further details please contact:
Susan or Duncan
Tel: 01471 820013
07821597927 or 07528847775 txt only
Reload this mapTigh Roisin is our new build self catering cottage which sleeps 4 + 2. Architect designed to our specifications, it achieves the highest standards of comfort and insulation while retaining the vernacular feel of the first croft house our family built over 100 years ago. Next door is the 'Red Skye' restaurant which has excellent reviews on Trip Advisor.
- The accommodation upstairs consists of 1 double bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower, and:
- 2 single bedrooms, each with an extra pullout bed which converts to either king-size double or twin beds.
- Seperate bathroom with bath, whb, wc and shower.
- Quality oak furniture throughout.
- Downstairs the lounge has a wood-burning stove and wide-screen 'smart' TV (iPlayer, VideoOnDemand) and Blueray DVD player, iPod docking.
- The kitchen has fridge, freezer, dishwasher and Microwave.
- There is a shower-room with whb & WC.
- Large porch and utility room with washing machine.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Children's swing and large garden/croft.
- New wood fired outdoor hot tub with views out to sea.
- The cottage is 10 minutes walk from the golden sands of Ashaig beach.
- It's close to the restaurant run by TV Chef, Lady Claire MacDonald, and there's a world famous Kayaking school in the village.
- We have contacts among the hill-walking and mountain-climbing guides of Skye and can get arrange day visits to outdoor activity centres on the island.
- Great reviews for restaurant, 'Red Skye' near by.