TIGH HOLM COTTAGES
Isle of Skye
Children welcome, cot available.
A dog welcome.
No smoking in cottages.
Low season £350 pw.
Mid season £450 pw.
High season £550 pw.
All bookings 10% reduction for use of one bed room.
Short Breaks throughout Seasons. 3 night min stay: see website for details.
Rates per night: Low Season £55, Mid Season £70, High Season £85.
For further details please contact:
Anita Lee and Howard Crumpton
Tel: 01471 820077
Reload this mapWelcome to Tigh Holm Holiday Cottages, nr Broadford, on the beautiful Island of Skye.
Howard and Anita welcome you to their cosy and very comfortable cottages. These provide excellent self catering facilities for couples, families. The cottages have a spacious relaxing open plan living room with a focal stove, two sofas, dining table and a well equipped kitchen. Upstairs are two bedrooms and bathroom; Cottage 1 has a double bedroom with a Super Kingsize bed, (converts to 2 singles) and a double bedroom. Cottage 2 has a double bedroom with a Super Kingsize (converts to 2 singles) and a twin room.
- Tigh Holm Cottages are set well away from the road in our grounds, enjoying an open aspect with views to Broadford Bay and the Red Cuillin. Tigh Holm Cottages have an enclosed garden, a patio with picnic tables, a grassed area to the rear and ample parking.
- For Amateur Astronomers, the rear of the croft has minimal light pollution, fantastic star gazing on clear nights.
- Each cottage has various Walking guides, OS Maps, and tourist information for Skye and the Highlands. For more strenuous mountaineering we have Scrambling and Climbing guides. (Howard, member of SMC and Kintail Mountain Rescue Team, can advise on routes and conditions if he is at home).
- Our visitor's books 'Adventures at Tigh Holm Cottages' is filled with guest's tales of wildlife boat trips, sea eagle sightings, coastal walks, easy mountain walks and more challenging scrambles in the Cuillin. Families have told of exciting activities for youngsters: swimming in the Faery Pools, fossil hunting on the local beach, pool jumping at Torrin and much more.
The cottages are within walking distance of the seashore and a mile from Broadford with Coop, shops, cafes, pubs, hotels, bank, 24hr garage and Tourist Information Office.
- Two sofas set around a focal stove and a dining table.
- Well equipped kitchen with cleaning products.
- Bathroom with bath and shower.
- Cot, high chair, stairgate available.
- Sky FreeSat and DVD player.
- WiFi, small charge.
- Bedding, towels included.
- Central Heating, electricity included.
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer, etc.
- Enclosed garden, patio area with picnic tables.
- Ample parking, secure cycle store.