Isle of Skye,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
1 well behaved dog by arrangement.
Price range: £300 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01471 833234
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTigh Haraidh is a new two bedroomed cottage completed in 2006 that will not disappoint. It stands in its own grounds of approx 1 acre overlooking the sea on the beautiful Sleat Peninsula of South Skye. It is quite private and has uninterrupted views across to the mainland mountains.
24 Sep, 1 Oct, 15 Oct, 22 Oct
- The spacious open plan living room /kitchen opens out onto a sundeck. There is satellite TV, DVD player and radio/CD player.
- The kitchen is very well equipped with all mod cons, while the washing machine, tumble dryer and deepfreeze are in the utility room.
- The two bedrooms comprise a king sized double and a twin bedded. Both have built in wardrobes.
- There is an overbath shower in the bathroom.
- The house is double glazed with electric panel heaters throughout.
- All bed linen and towels are provided and electricity is included.
- The house is within ten minutes drive of the Armadale-Mallaig ferry which gives access to Morar, Arisaig , Knoydart and the Small Isles. There are also boat trips from Armadale.
- Broadford is just twenty minutes drive away and from there you can explore the rest of the island.
- There is plenty of wildlife to be seen, dolphins are fairly common and we sometimes have whales. Come and see for yourselves!