Isle of Skye,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
1 well behaved dog by arrangement.
Price range: £260 - £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01471 833234
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTigh Haraidh is a new two bedroomed cottage completed in 2006 that will not disappoint. It stands in its own grounds of approx 1 acre overlooking the sea on the beautiful Sleat Peninsula of South Skye. It is quite private and has uninterrupted views across to the mainland mountains. There is also access to the shore from the house.
15 Mar, 22 Mar, 5 Apr, 19 Apr
- The spacious open plan living room /kitchen opens out onto a sundeck. There is satellite TV, DVD player and radio/CD player.
- The kitchen is very well equipped with all mod cons, while the washing machine, tumble dryer and deepfreeze are in the utility room.
- The two bedrooms comprise a king sized double and a twin bedded. Both have built in wardrobes.
- There is an overbath shower in the bathroom.
- The house is double glazed with electric panel heaters throughout.
- All bed linen and towels are provided and electricity is included.
- The house is within ten minutes drive of the Armadale-Mallaig ferry which gives access to Morar, Arisaig , Knoydart and the Small Isles. There are also boat trips from Armadale.
- Broadford is just twenty minutes drive away and from there you can explore the rest of the island.
- There is plenty of wildlife to be seen, dolphins are fairly common and we sometimes have whales. Come and see for yourselves!