Sorry no pets.
Price range: £300 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07891 858 286
Reload this mapTigh Beag is situated in the heart of the Highlands of Scotland within the Cairngorms National Park. Located in the quiet crofting township of Balgowan, it is excellently placed for a host of activities.
- Nestling in the Monadhliath mountains, walking and mountaineering opportunities are abundant, with the Cairngorms ranges, Lochaber and beyond easily accessible.
- The celebrated Wolftrax mountain-biking centre is minutes away as are a wide range of other cycling, and walking opportunities.
- Also nearby are opportunities for skiing, fishing, sailing and other water sports.
- For the less energetic, bird watching, historic sites and attractions, such as the Highland Folk Museum and the Highland Wildlife Park, are close to hand.
- All accommodation is on one level, with one step to access the front door.
- One double and one single bedroom in a tastefully decorated property commanding an elevated position in the Upper Spey valley.
- A modern bathroom and fully equipped kitchen mix with the historic character (built c.1840) to provide a pleasant relaxing holiday experience.
- The solid fuel stove provides the central feature in the comfortable and relaxing sitting room.
Situated in Balgowan, between Newtonmore (3 miles away) and Laggan (1 mile), on a quiet township road off the A86.