TIGH AN UILLT
(Cottage by the Stream)
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 Stars.
Price range: £325 - £625 pw, depending upon season.
Short breaks available.
Discount for couples (min 1 wk).
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jacqueline Smith
Tel: 0141 334 7222
Mobile: 07964 917462
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Cottage:
A stylish timber clad cottage in a sea front position beside the shore of Loch Fyne, a scenic west coast sea loch. Tigh an Uillt offers light and airy living. Contemporary furnishings, polished wood floors, log fire and large picture windows give the property a Scandinavian feel. Panoramic views can be enjoyed from the lounge, front bedroom and garden. The front bedroom has a superking bed and magnificent views over the loch, the master bedroom (kingsize) has an en suite shower room.
- Spectacular sea front position.
- Perfect hub for touring.
- Magnificent Views and Sunsets.
Photo below :
- Strachur is a small, peaceful village with grocery store, post office, tearoom, hotel with restaurant, pub and garage all within easy walking distance.
- Located just one hour drive from Glasgow, Tigh an Uillt is in an area of great natural beauty, of lochs, mountains, forests and seascapes. It is at the edge of Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park and close by Cowal Forest Park, and is an ideal hub for touring.
- Inveraray is the nearest town, Oban, the scenic mid Argyll coastal routes, Glencoe and the Argyll Islands are good places to visit for a day trip.
- Castles, stately homes, beautiful gardens and many excellent restaurants are all within a short drive.
- Outdoor pursuits including walking, cycling, sailing, golf, fishing and tennis are all to be found nearby. Cowalfest, an annual walking and arts festival is held in this area during October. The local hotel hosts a Ceilidh and live music over the New Year period.
view of Loch Fyne taken from the garden.
- Lounge with multi-fuel stove and large picture windows.
- Master Double Bedroom with en suite shower room.
- The front bedroom has a superking bed and magnificent views over Loch Fyne. (Zip and link beds can convert to two singles).
- TV with DVD player and Sky Freeview.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Dish Washer, Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer.
- Dining Room.
- Three Piece Bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
- Rear Porch - drying area for Jackets, Shoes and Boots.
- Garden with mature shrubs and small stream.
- Stylish accommodation with beautiful views.
- Sorry No Pets.
- No Smoking.
- Bed linen, Towels and Tea Towels provided.
- Parking in private cottage driveway.
- Electric Storage Heating - inclusive in price.