TIGH AN IAR
Tigh an Iar,
Isle of Arran
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £200 - £250 pw.
High season £250 - £335 pw.
Short breaks are also available off season.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapTigh an Iar is an upper floor flat in the centre of Lamlash, the second largest village on the Isle of Arran. It sleeps 4 in one double bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room. Situated across the road from the village green and beach it has views out to Lamlash Bay from both the living room and kitchen/diner.
- Access to the flat is via an external walled stair entering directly into the living room, there is also a large bathroom with shower over the bath.
- All of the following are provided free of charge - electricity, bed linen and towels.
- For those of you wishing to bring bicycles there is a lockable understair cupboard which will accommodate 2 bicycles.
- In the living room there is an electric feature fire, tv with freeview, dvd player and PS2 games console with games. There is also a selection of books, dvd's and board games.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, cooker, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, washer/dryer and ironing facilities. There is also a picnic basket supplied for days out and about.
- The double room contains a wardrobe, chest of drawers and underbed storage which holds the bedding for the sofa bed.
- A travel cot with sheets and blankets and high chair are also available if required.
- Bookings are available Saturday to Saturday, check in after 4pm and check out by 10am. Short breaks are also available off season by arrangement, usually Mon-Fri or Fri-Mon, minimum stay 3 nights.
- Lamlash is home to the local Co-op, a newsagents, post office, chemist, three bars which all provide food, petrol station, restaurant and cafe.
- The village is also home to Arran Provisions which produces the Islands very own Jams and Preserves which you can purchase in their own shop.
- There is also a Golf Course, a gym in the local High School and the Hospital, Fire Station and Police Station are all situated in the village.
- The front green gives lovely views of the Holy Isle and you can stroll along to Lamlash Pier to see the yachts and maybe catch the ferry across to Holy Isle.
Tigh an Iar is fully equipped with everything you need but if you feel there is anything missing from the flat please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Please note that guests only have right of access through the courtyard entrance and are not permitted to use it for seating etc.