TIGH AN ARD DORCH
2 Ard Dorch,
Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £250 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Natasha & Calum Macleod
Tel: 01471 822160
Mobiles: 07917 747747 or 07543 905338
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTigh an Ard Dorch is a beautiful newly refurbished croft house that offers a great combination of modern comfort in the settings of an old 19th century traditional stone built house that has been in the same Macleod family since its construction circa 1850.
25 Mar, 1 Apr, 8 Apr, 15 Apr, 22 Apr
- There is a spacious open plan living room/ dining room/ kitchen with log burner and views over the loch to the Isle of Scalpay. We have a comfortable front porch with sitting area with large windows to soak up the fabulous views.
- Up the spiral staircase are two bedrooms and a bathroom with bath and shower and views up the back into the hills. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and the second bedroom has a double bed.
- The house is fully central heated and extremely cosy.
- The front of the house benefits from a fully walled garden, there is also a seating area at the back of the house that can be a sun trap in those summer months.
- There are no houses next to the cottage and it has a very private feel, you can just set off up the back of the house into the hills for a stunning walk.
- Full central heating.
- Fully equipped kitchen including cooker, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, microwave.
- Freeview TV and DVD player.
- CD player.
- All linen and towels provided with beds made up.
- Welcome pack on arrival, (milk, tea, coffee, sugar, locally made biscuits).
- Electricity included in rental price.
(Please note; although we do welcome children, please be aware there is an open spiral staircase and a well at the back of the house so small children will need to be supervised at all times.)
- Ard Dorch is a crofting village on the shores of Loch na Cairidh, and is an ideal base to explore the whole island, with Broadford only 6 miles away and Portree (the main town on Skye)a 30 minute drive.
- Ard dorch is closely located to the Red Cuillins and the Black Cuillins can be reached in 15 minutes.
- The cottage has access to the beach, which is an interesting rocky coastline where you can be lucky enough to watch otters play as there is a holt on the croft, or see deers over on Scalpay at some times of the year.