TIGH AN ARD DORCH
2 Ard Dorch,
Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £250 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Natasha & Calum Macleod
Tel: 01471 822160
Mobiles: 07917 747747 or 07543 905338
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTigh an Ard Dorch is a beautiful newly refurbished croft house that offers a great combination of modern comfort in the settings of an old 19th century traditional stone built house that has been in the same Macleod family since its construction circa 1850.
- There is a spacious open plan living room/ dining room/ kitchen with log burner and views over the loch to the Isle of Scalpay. We have a comfortable front porch with sitting area with large windows to soak up the fabulous views.
- Up the spiral staircase are two bedrooms and a bathroom with bath and shower and views up the back into the hills. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and the second bedroom has a double bed.
- The house is fully central heated and extremely cosy.
- The front of the house benefits from a fully walled garden, there is also a seating area at the back of the house that can be a sun trap in those summer months.
- There are no houses next to the cottage and it has a very private feel, you can just set off up the back of the house into the hills for a stunning walk.
- Full central heating.
- Fully equipped kitchen including cooker, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, microwave.
- Freeview TV and DVD player.
- CD player.
- All linen and towels provided with beds made up.
- Welcome pack on arrival, (milk, tea, coffee, sugar, locally made biscuits).
- Electricity included in rental price.
(Please note; although we do welcome children, please be aware there is an open spiral staircase and a well at the back of the house so small children will need to be supervised at all times.)
- Ard Dorch is a crofting village on the shores of Loch na Cairidh, and is an ideal base to explore the whole island, with Broadford only 6 miles away and Portree (the main town on Skye)a 30 minute drive.
- Ard dorch is closely located to the Red Cuillins and the Black Cuillins can be reached in 15 minutes.
- The cottage has access to the beach, which is an interesting rocky coastline where you can be lucky enough to watch otters play as there is a holt on the croft, or see deers over on Scalpay at some times of the year.