TIGH A BHEANNAICH
Isle of Lewis,
Sleeps: 2 (+ 2 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 3 stars.
Low Season: £280 - £325 pw.
High Season: £350 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jenny Ross
Tel: 01851 672360 or 07990 662 720 (mobile)
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated in the village of Aird Uig, Tigh a Bheannaich offers a wonderful get-a-away from it all for couples and young families looking for a peaceful holiday. Decorated and furnished to a high standard Tigh a Bheannaich offers stunning views towards the glen and nearby sea views from the garden.
25 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov
- The area of Uig has 10 sandy beaches with Uig sands stretching over 2 kilometres.
- There is a large selection of outdoor activities to choose from, including golf, diving, riding, kite surfing as well as opportunities to take a boat trip to the now uninhabited island of St. Kilda.
- There are several restaurants and hotels serving food on the island and the Gallan Head Hotel is within walking distance.
- Open plan sitting room with kitchen and dining area and sofa bed.
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, WC and wash-hand basin.
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, kettle toaster.
- Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble-dryer, iron/ironing board, hair-dryer.
- Colour satellite TV with freeview channels, radio, CD and DVD player.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot available.
- Electric central heating throughout and charged at the standard rate.
- Non smokers only.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Sorry no pets.