Sleeps: 4 + infant.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £270 - £595 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0771 752 5124
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Tides is a contemporary ground floor self catering holiday apartment conveniently situated two minutes walk from the family friendly blue flag beach in the popular seaside town of Benllech on the eastern coast of the picturesque isle of Anglesey. With a gentle sloping shoreline, beach cafe and ice cream kiosk Benllech is ideal for families whilst the Anglesey Coastal Path (one minute from the apartment) is good for walkers of all abilities. Within a couple of minutes walk there are pubs, shops, cafes and takeaways.
28 Mar, 18 Apr
- This contemporary ground floor apartment can sleep up to 4 people (+ baby) in two bedrooms, one Kingsize and one twin).
- The open plan living/dining room is furnished to a high standard and comes equipped with TV with freeview/built in DVD player and a CD player with ipod dock.
- The well equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher and washing machine.
- Electricity included (underfloor heating in hall, lounge and kitchen. Electric wall heaters in bedrooms).
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Travel cot and highchair provided.
- No smoking.
- Sorry no pets.
- Anglesey has an abundance of things to see and do for all ages. Why not take the children to the Anglesey Sea Zoo or explore the many beaches that this island has to offer whilst for adults the list is unlimited with activities ranging from walking, cycling, golf, sailing, horseriding and fishing to name a few as well as the delights of snowdonia and Caernarfon easily reached by car.
- Tides is the ideal self catering accommodation for a fun packed family holiday or perfect for a relaxing romantic retreat whether it be for a short break, week or longer!