9 Gretton Road,
Sorry no pets.
December £395 (Christmas week £580)
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07947 742 475 or 01564 822624 (evenings)
Reload this mapThrift Cottage is a thatched cottage at the centre of the village of Gotherington. Nestling under Prescott and Cleeve Hills it is ideally placed to explore the Cotswolds, Cheltenham Spa and Cheltenham Racecourse.
- Living room with beams and wooden floor.
- Dining room with beams.
- Steps to kitchen.
- Bathroom with toilet.
- 3 bedrooms: 1 king size, 1 twin.
- Separate staircase to 1 single bedroom not suitable for small children.
- Futon in downstairs study.
- Gas CH, gas, elec, bed linen and towels inc.
- TV. DVD. CD.
- Gas cooker. M/wave. W/machine. D/washer. F/freezer.
- Enclosed garden with patio and furniture. BBQ.
- Parking (2 cars).
- No smoking.
- There are tennis courts within easy reach.
- Further afield, but only a couple of miles, can be found the Bugatti Museum, and in the village of Gretton is the Bugatti Restaurant.
- Winchcombe provides exclusive shopping and Sudeley Castle, whilst the steam railway is also close.
- A fantastic holiday destination.
- Shop 150 yards, pub 700 yards.