Sorry no pets.
Prices: £295 - £345 pw.
For further details please contact:
Sue and John Hardy
Tel: 01823 698247
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOur self-catering apartment is a perfect base for exploring the Somerset Levels, Glastonbury, Street and the surrounding area.
The apartment is set in its own gardens, screened form the main house and touring caravan site. It has its own patio area, just right for a drink as the sun sets after a busy day. It is a newly furnished, purpose built annex and consists of:
- Double bedroom.
- En-suite shower room.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Lounge area equipped with colour television, DVD player etc.
- The kitchen is fitted with modern units, fridge with ice compartment, microwave oven, four ring electric hob, an oven and grill and a range of kitchen utensils.
- Bed linen, personal towels and tea towels are all included.
- Access to the property is via a patio door from a sunny paved area.
- All rooms are at ground floor level.
- The apartment is suitable for visitors with limited mobility but not for wheelchair as access is via the patio-door entrance which has a small step.