Sorry no pets.
Prices: £285 - £330 pw.
For further details please contact:
Sue and John Hardy
Tel: 01823 698247
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOur self-catering apartment is a perfect base for exploring the Somerset Levels, Glastonbury, Street and the surrounding area.
22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
The apartment is set in its own gardens, screened form the main house and touring caravan site. It has its own patio area, just right for a drink as the sun sets after a busy day. It is a newly furnished, purpose built annex and consists of:
- Double bedroom.
- En-suite shower room.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Lounge area equipped with colour television, DVD player etc.
- The kitchen is fitted with modern units, fridge with ice compartment, microwave oven, four ring electric hob, an oven and grill and a range of kitchen utensils.
- Bed linen, personal towels and tea towels are all included.
- Access to the property is via a patio door from a sunny paved area.
- All rooms are at ground floor level.
- The apartment is suitable for visitors with limited mobility but not for wheelchair as access is via the patio-door entrance which has a small step.