Dumfries and Galloway
Sleeps: 8 +cot.
(16 +2 cots with both lodges).
Low season £305 - £495 pw.
High season £420 - £695 pw.
For further details please contact:
Andrew and Jennifer Collard
Tel and Fax: 016974 76254
Thistle Lodges at Sandyhills - three superbly equipped A-framed lodges a few minutes walk from one of South Scotland's most magnificent sandy beaches. Set back from the stunning Galloway coastline on a well kept private development, the lodges are traditionally constructed to a high Scandinavian standard, and have full-width balconies with lovely views over wooded fells and a small loch.
Whether as a couples' hideaway from 'the real world', for a memorable family holiday by the sea, or as a venue for a larger group get-together or activity holiday (up to 16 people), Thistle Lodges will suit you perfectly.
The lodges have free use of the onsite leisure facilities including an indoor heated pool, are perfectly located for Scotland's '7stanes' mountain bike circuits, and are adjacent to golf courses, a deer park, and a small riding stables.
Each lodge features the following:
For full details and on-line booking see our website (click link).
- A spacious living / dining room leading out onto a large balcony - perfect for the afternoon sun and alfresco dining.
- Two double bedrooms and a large open plan sleeping area with four single beds, leading onto a small balcony.
- Recently fitted kitchens with ceramic hob/oven, dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge and freezer.
- Recently fitted bathrooms with over-bath shower, plus an ensuite wc/basin to one of the bedrooms.
- TV/video/DVD, with CD/radio/cassette player.
- Secure outdoor cycle storage.
- Cot, highchair and stairgate.
- All inclusive price includes bedlinen, towels, heating and swimming pool access.