Isle of Lewis,
Sorry, no pets.
Low season: £350 pw.
Mid season: £450 pw.
High season: £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Murdo George MacKay
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBhaltos, and the surrounding UIg area, on the Isle of Lewis, has some of the most breathtakingly beautiful landscapes and seascapes in Scotland.
6 May, 13 May, 20 May, 3 Jun
- The house offers comfortable accommodation over two floors.
- On the ground floor, there is a compact, fully equipped kitchen with seating for four.
- From the kitchen opens the spacious living-room, which seats upwards of six.
- Also on the ground floor, is the large master bedroom, and a cosy single bedroom, which is situated next to the bathroom.
- On the upper floor, there is second single bedroom and a small study area.
- When you stay in our house, we will ensure the beds are freshly made up and that ample towels are left.
- The electricity you use is inclusive of the rental, as is the WiFi.