THIRKLEBY HALL COTTAGES
Sleeps up to 6 (in each of six cottages).
Cots included in 3 cottages plus travel cot available.
Highchairs also available.
Well behaved pets accepted by arrangement. See owners website for policy and charges.
Low season £400 pw.
High season £680 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01845 501492
Reload this mapThirkleby Hall Cottages offer a great all-season location for your self-catering holiday in North Yorkshire. We have six delightfully spacious and superbly equipped cottages, in a safe and peaceful parkland setting, with stunning views across Herriot country.
Just three miles outside the bustling market town of Thirsk, with its attractive shops, pubs, restaurants and tourist attractions such as the James Herriot museum, the cottages are also within easy reach of York and the North York Moors. We have a children's play area and a putting green (seasonal).
We offer short breaks all year round, any arrival day, and give discounts for couples and longer stays.
- We can accommodate up to 36 adults plus 4 cot spaces.
- Each cottage sleeps six plus cot comfortably in one double and two twin bedded rooms.
- Each of the four single-storey cottages (Rievaulx, Rosedale, Fountains and Jervaulx) has double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and two twin bedded rooms with house bathroom. The two double-storey cottages (Bluebell and Honeysuckle) each have a double bedroom with ensuite shower room on the ground floor and upstairs two twin bedded rooms with house bathroom.
- The large lounges are comfortably furnished and each has a colour TV with DVD player.
- The well-equipped kitchens include built-in oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Bed linen and towels, heating and electricity are all included in the price.