14 Old Pit Terrace,
Price range £380 - £450 pw.
Short breaks available min 3 nights - please see Owners Noticeboard.
For further details please contact:
Mr and Mrs Camplin
Tel: 01302 885388 or 07790747458
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThimble Cottage 1.75 miles from the Cathedral City of Durham is a charming mid-terraced extended property, conveniently situated minutes away from a regular bus service. The Cottage is an excellent base for exploring Durham and Northumberland. The Beamish Museum, Gateshead Metro Centre, our beautiful Durham Dales and miles of unspoilt sandy beaches are all nearby - a mere 30 minute drive away.
24 Sep, 15 Oct, 22 Oct, 29 Oct
This lovely Pit Cottage,originally built in 1857 on the site of Framwellgate Moor Colliery, has been fully refurbished to provide spacious accommodation all on one level.
- Entrance porch,lounge, dining kitchen, twin bedroom, double bedroom, fitted bathroom with shower over bath.
- An attractive south facing courtyard provides seating areas and enclosed parking for 1 vehicle. Additional parking at the front of the Cottage for 1 vehicle.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- All gas, electric and bedlinen (duvets) are included in the price. Towels are not supplied, but can be hired.
- Gas hob, electric oven, fridgefreezer, washing machine, microwave, dvd, flat screen television with freeview, free wifi available.