14 Old Pit Terrace,
Sorry, no pets.
Price range: £300 - £450 pw.
Short breaks available, eg 3 nights at 70% full price.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01302 885388
Reload this mapThimble Cottage is a charming extended, mid-terraced property 1.75 miles from the Cathedral City of Durham. The Cottage is an excellent base for exploring Durham and Northumberland. The Beamish Museum, Gateshead Metro Centre, our beautiful Durham Dales and miles of unspoilt sandy beaches are all nearby - a mere 30 minute drive away.
This lovely Pit Cottage, originally built in 1857 on the site of Framwellgate Moor Colliery has been comfortably furnished and thoughtfully equipped, providing spacious, high quality accommodation all on one level.
- Lounge with beams, twin bedroom off the top hall, dining kitchen leading to the rear hall, bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and washbasin, end double bedroom overlooking the attractive south facing courtyard providing seating areas and enclosed parking for one vehicle. Additional parking at the front of the Cottage for one vehicle.
- Gas fired central heating throughout providing constant hot water.
- All fuel power and bed linen (duvets) included in the price. (A discount can be available for guests wishing to bring their own bedding - please ask).
- Gas hob electric cooker fridge freezer microwave washing machine, television dvd radio/cd.
- Sleeps 4: 1 double and 1 twin.
- Sorry pets not accepted.
- No smoking inside the Cottage.