14 Old Pit Terrace,
Sorry, no pets.
Price range £390 - £495 pw.
Short breaks available, min 3 nights.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01302 885388
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThimble Cottage 1.75 miles from the Cathedral City of Durham is a charming mid-terraced extended property, conveniently situated minutes away from a regular bus service. The Cottage is an excellent base for exploring Durham and Northumberland. The Beamish Museum, Gateshead Metro Centre, our beautiful Durham Dales and miles of unspoilt sandy beaches are all nearby - a mere 30 minute drive away.
1 Aug, 8 Aug
This lovely Pit Cottage, originally built in 1857 on the site of Framwellgate Moor Colliery has been comfortably furnished and thoughtfully equipped, providing spacious, high quality accommodation all on one level.
- Lounge with beams, twin bedroom off the top hall, dining kitchen leading to the rear hall, bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and washbasin, end double bedroom overlooking the attractive south facing courtyard providing seating areas and enclosed parking for one vehicle. Additional parking at the front of the Cottage for one vehicle.
- Gas fired central heating throughout providing constant hot water.
- All fuel power and bed linen (duvets) included in the price. (A discount can be available for guests wishing to bring their own bedding - please ask).
- Gas hob electric cooker fridge freezer microwave washing machine, television, dvd.
- Sleeps 4: 1 double and 1 twin.
- Sorry pets not accepted.
- No smoking inside the Cottage.