Pets at owner's discretion.
3 nightly short breaks from £235.
Weekly breaks from £410.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07817 900841
NB. Please include your telephone number when sending email. Thank you.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThimble Cottage is an idyllic one bedroom traditional stone cottage with wood burner situated in the heart of Youlgreave, one of the prettiest villages in the Peak District National Park. The cottage is cosy and comfortable and it's the many little extra touches which make our guests return. It is ideal for a romantic break for two or a base for walking holidays.
13 Feb, 20 Feb, 27 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar, 19 Mar
- Complimentary high speed WiFi access.
- Conveniently located within easy walking distance of the three village pubs (all of which serve good home cooked food), 2 butchers / grocery store and Post Office.
- Within easy driving distance are Haddon Hall (2 miles), Chatsworth (4 miles) and Bakewell home of the world famous Bakewell pudding (3 miles).
- Youlgreave is situated in the Bradford Dale and is the starting point for many fine rambles.
- The cast iron wood burner and the squashy leather corner sofa makes the sitting room a lovely cosy place in which to relax.
- Double bedroom with solid pine double bed and quality 'sleepeze' mattress with memory foam mattress topper, feather duvet and pillows (synthetic available for allergy sufferers) and fine cotton bedlinen. You're assured of a good night's sleep.
- Linen, towels, heating and utilities are included.
- Well equipped kitchen including microwave oven.
- Upstairs bathroom which includes full size bath.
- Complimentary wireless broadband internet access.
- Extensive collection of popular DVD's to watch on the flatscreen TV in the sitting room.
We kindly ask that you refrain from smoking inside the cottage.
- Secluded rear courtyard garden with garden furniture.
- Private off street car parking for one car.
Thimble Cottage is one of three cottages with Tweedledee (click to view) and Tweedledum (click to view) being just around the corner. Due to the close proximity of these cottages to each other they are ideal for holidaying with friends and / or family. They can be booked separately, in pairs or all together.