Children's cot available on request.
Low season £380 pw.
High season £430 - £520 pw.
Winter weekends and short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01452 770346 (day / evening / weekends)
Fax: 01452 357980
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Yarnstore is an old stone mill building recently converted to modern residential apartments. Longfords Mill is situated in the Nailsworth valley near the village of Avening and below Minchinhampton.
8 Apr, 15 Apr, 22 Apr, 29 Apr, 6 May
Nearby there is the Weighbridge Inn, famous for its 2in1 pies. The villages of Avening and Minchinhampton are about one mile away, as is the small town of Nailsworth. Stroud, the main town, is 5 miles away with farmers market on Saturdays as well as usual shops and supermarkets.
- The apartment is on the first floor, with views over Gatcombe lake.
- There is a large living room with dining table and a modern, fully equipped fitted kitchen area.
- There are two bedrooms, one with twin beds and the other with a double bed. Both bedrooms are en-suite.
- There is off road parking for two cars.
- Price includes electricity, bed linen, towels and use of the WiFi
The apartment is available all year round, including winter weekends and short breaks.
- 40 minutes from the M4 (Junction 15), 25 minutes from the M5 (Junctions 11A or 13), five miles from Stroud mainline station (direct service from London Paddington).
- A network of public footpaths provides walkers with easy access to the surrounding valleys and countryside.
- Other local towns and villages include Stroud, Nailsworth, Minchinhampton and Painswick.
- Within easy reach of Gatcombe, Badminton, Tetbury, Cirencester, Cheltenham and Bath.